If you are highly-organized, a self-starter, and an excellent verbal and written communicator and you have a passion for being a brand person and a desire to stay ahead of the curve in various platforms, trends, and evolutions, Let's come with us to experience "FAST MOVING, FAST DEVELOPMENT & SHINING"
Directly report to: Brand Manager & Japanese Manager (Head of Consumer Marketing).
•Working with research agencies to toconduct marketing research projects, monitoring marketing trends and identifying potential areas;
•Conceptualizing thematic marketing campaigns;
•Coming up with ideas for new package designs of products;
•Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel;
•Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market researches;
•Coordinating the launch program to external as well as internal employees;
•Competition tracking and benchmarking;
•Will require to travel.
•Workplace: Head Office of Diana Unicharm JSC, Linh Nam str, Hoang Mai, Ha Noi
•Bachelor Degree, Master Degree from Marketing, Commerce, Economic, Business, ,Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent ..
•Experience in Marketing (FMCG sector) is an advantage.(Bonus point for: Hands-on experience of on ATL, BTL, Events, meetings, Outdoor and other promotional activities; Understand creative designing; Coordination with agency and vendors...;)
•Good analytical skills, Creative, positive;
•Very good oral & written Vietnamese and English (equivalent to Ielts 6.0 and up);
•Good interpersonal skills; Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Salary & Bonus: Attractive, competitive.
- Performance Appraisal: Every year & the other salary adjustment/increase according to the Company policy.
- Opportunity to work in a strong global Corporation with dynamic and professional working environment and many chances for training and development.
- Working hour: from Monday to Friday; Annual leave: 12 days /year, after 2 working years extra 2 days (officer level) & 3 days (manager level).
- Free lunch served at Company canteen, daily tea-break…
- Team building & Company activities: monthly/quarterly team building, New Year Party, Summer holidays, sports activities: Football, Yoga, Ping-pong, badminton…
- Insurance Benefits: Compulsory Insurance (social, health, unemployment insurance), Personal AccidentInsurance, Health Care Insurance.
- Other benefits: 20/10; 8/3 Gifts, , Birthday Gift, using company products, Annual heal check, other benefits (travel & transportation, telephone, business trip...) according to the Company policy.